Here at Rathkeale House Hotel we cater for weddings of all sizes, regardless of your guest numbers. We have a selection of beautifully decorated reception and banqueting rooms for you to choose from and with our experienced and dedicated management team we are committed to making all of your wedding day dreams come true.Let us help you make your wedding day a most special, relaxed and enjoyable day for you and your guests.When you book your wedding at Rathkeale House Hotel our gift to you includes:
- Traditional Red Carpet welcome for the Bride and Groom
- Complementary use of a Vintage Wedding Car
- Complementary Tea, Coffee and Biscuit Selection on arrival for your guests
- Complementary White Chair Covers dressed with White Organza Sashes
- Flower Arrangements for all tables
- Mirrored Centrepieces and Candles on all tables
- Personalised Wedding Menus
- Silver Cake Stand and Cake Knife
- Complementary Luxury Overnight Stay in our Deluxe Bridal Suite on the Evening of your Wedding, Complete with Champagne Breakfast Delivered to your Room on the Morning after Your Wedding
- Special Accommodation Rates for all of your Wedding Guests staying in the Hotel
- Private Parking Facilities for up to 200 Cars
We look forward to welcoming you both to Rathkeale House Hotel, and welcome the opportunity to help create memories of your special day that will last a lifetime.
Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships
Celebrate your union at the beautifully renovated Rathkeale House Hotel and Gardens, the perfect setting to make your day truly magical.
Our Banqueting Suite can accommodate up to 250 guests and makes the perfect backdrop for your marriage should you decide to have an onsite ceremony. Further details of Civil Wedding ceremonies can be obtained from the Citizens Information Website under Civil Marriage Ceremonies. Please note that you must apply to the HSE Civil Registration Office 3 months in advance of your wedding day.
We offer a choice of the magical indoor setting of our Garden Suite or our beautiful manicured rose garden provide, both provide the
perfect setting for your special day, our garden suite offers natural light, it is almost like bringing the Outside in as it offers natural
daylight and flexibility to accommodate up to 250 guests. If you require a smaller setting, our Garden Suite can be divided into two,
one side for the ceremony and the other side for your Wedding Banquet following the ceremony.
The local office for Rathkeale House Hotel:
Civil Registration Office, St Camillus Hospital, Shelbourne Road, Limerick. Telephone: 061 483763.
For further information on civil ceremonies at the Hotel call 069 63333